Eleotin® Katharos is a sea weed based heavy metal detox supplement with more than 2000x the antioxidation properties of Tumeric typically found in generic products.
Types of Heavy Metals that Can Build up in the Body in Excess:
Zinc, Mercury, Lead, Iron, Copper, Cadmium and Arsenic
"Heavy metal toxicity" is the accumulation over time of heavy metals in toxic amounts.
Heavy Metal Toxicity Common Origins:
- Breathing in aged lead paint dust during home renovations
- Eating fish caught in an area with high levels of mercury present
- Working in a factory that uses heavy metals/Industrial waste
- Drinking water contaminated with heavy metal
- Dental prosthesis
- Using pots or flatware with improper coating that doesn't prevent heavy metal from contaminating foods
For adult use only take 2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach for one week then 1 capsule per day for maintenance thereafter.
For the first few days you will feel slightly tired, mild body odor and a unfamiliar color in your urine. This is a normal part of the detox process. as the body is cleansing itself of the heavy metal impurities. Do not be alarmed.
**NOTE: if you are currently taking medications for other illnesses and take Katharos together, the efficacy of the other medications disappears. For this reason we recommend taking the capsules early in the morning with a lot of water at least one hour before taking your other medications. If you suspect you have heavy metal poisoning, a simple blood or hair test, kidney function test, urine analysis for proteins, or liver function tests can confirm. Consult your health care provider immediately.
4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl, heptadiene, dione, Arthrospira platensis, Chlorella vulgaris, Coriandrum sativum, Silybum marianum
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
*The specific ingredients for the various blends of Eleotin® are listed on each box or bottle with your order.
- Release of excess heavy metal accumulation throughout the body
- Clinical studies have shown a link to Alzheimer's, Parkinson and Autism from exposure to excess heavy metals.
For women - excessive heavy metals deposited in fatty cells like the breast can lead to breast cancer and some forms of uterine cancer.
- Improves overall health and wellness
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, have stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, or if you are taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners.
Discontinue use if hypersensitivity or allergy symptoms occur.